Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Friends


This is my sister and me this summer. I love her dearly. I know that no matter how much I screw up or what I do, she will always be my sister and love me. I appreciate that more than she knows. I need to do a better job of conveying that to her. I don't get to see her or the rest of my family as much as I 'd like, but we're making the trip soon!

Tonight I went out to eat with a few people that work in the same school district. We don't get to see each other every day, but we sure do have a good time when we get together. We shoot the breeze and solve as many of the problems as we can! We sat at Applebee"s tonight for over two hours and just talked up a storm. Sometimes it's just good to get out of the house and have girl talk!

I appreciate them. Ouida and I became librarians the same year. We went through graduate school together and many other trials and tribulations. She is a very straight talker and will call you on stuff when you're being crazy. She's another person in my life who probably doesn't realize how much I appreciate her. She's a awesome librarian. I wanna be like her when I grow up!

I have many other friends that I've had for a long time (Lisa, Lori, Sharon, Cissy, Sara, Charlotte, Mandy, and a few others) that somehow, even when we don't talk or see each other as often as we should, are still able to just pick right up when on the phone or in person. My life would truly be less if it weren't for all the friends in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)