Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

The End of another Decade


Tomorrow I will be 41. I still don't feel like a grown up. I still like to be silly, wear funny hats, pull pranks, and sit and laugh until I cry. I still think burps and passing gas are worth a giggle. I am the last person you want to talk to if you are needing words of advice and sympathy. I just want to tell you a joke and make you smile. I truly believe laughter is the best medicine!

When I'm sad, feeling down, or upset the last thing I want somebody to do is pretend to be my therapist. I just need to you to be on my side or tell me that I'm wrong. Otherwise, just hug me, tell me a joke, and hand me a tissue. I ALWAYS cry. When I'm sad, mad, happy, glad, or just watching tv I will burst into tears. Don't be surprised, just take it in stride. If you make fun of me I will call you a name!

I realize that realistically my life is probably half (or more) over. There is still much I'd like to do.
Here is my bucket list:
*visit all 50 states
*go to Italy
*weigh under 200 pounds
*go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
*go to NYC (Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building are a must!)
* see Blaine retire

There are quite a few little things, like go to the Pink Palace, but I'm not putting them on the list!

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)