Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010


This is my Aunt Olivia. She is one of my most favorite people in the world. I was so happy when she and Uncle Clyde moved back to the Memphis area. I don't go see her as often as I should but when we go, it's always a good visit. Since my mom and granny have gone on to be with Jesus, she's the mother figure in my life. I blame her for my love of Harlequin romance novels, she was my dealer, she'd bring me books by the Wal*Mart bag fulls. She also grows me little green hot peppers. She always has hugs and kisses for everyone. I always feel loved around her.

She's a strong woman. My uncle suffers from dementia. It is a debilitating disease for both the person who has it and those in the family. I hope to be as strong as she is someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)