Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is my Dad!


This is my Dad. See the resemblance? I've been told all my life that I look like him. I probably act like him some times too. Although, I catch myself saying things and I sound like I've been possessed by my mother. He's not feeling so great and I'm worried about him. I love him and don't get to see him nearly as often as I'd like.

I remember him taking me fishing, umping at my little league baseball games, fixing my fence, giving lots of hugs, cooking bbq porkchops, making knives, making me a paddle, hugging my mom, preaching from the pulpit, marrying Blaine and me, and driving the bus to church camp.

There are still more memories to be made. We're not done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)