Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing!

Growing up the daughter of a Southern Baptist Minister was not a childhood filled with dancing. It was filled with lots of laughter and fun, just not a lot of dancing.

As an adult, I LOVE TO DANCE. I just wish I were more graceful, had more rhythm, and could dance like the people on "Dancing with the Stars." I love this show. Poor Blaine is tortured by this show. Tonight was particularly entertaining. Florence Henderson scared me just a wee bit and Jennifer Grey brought out the envy in me, she is such a graceful dancer. I may have watched Dirty Dancing a few (dozen) times.

While Blaine is being tortured he is sometimes entertained, he just won't admit it. One of the funniest nights of my life was when he did his own personal interpretation of a Paso Doble. He let me video him and for the honor of posting it online I had to give up the remote for a whole month. So here's the video :-D




video

2 comments:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)