Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Grinning and Bearing it!

This is me grinning and bearing it. It wasn't an awful day, but it wasn't a great day either. I still haven't heard from the doctor's office. As far as I know, I'm still going Tuesday for Pre-Admission and meetings. So far today has been better calorie-wise, but mentally I'm kinda down. These days are dragging by and last forever. Even when I'm eating I still feel hungry. Only once in the past 8 days have I felt full and that was after drinking the Barium glue! I'm drinking my water before I eat, chewing my food extra well, putting my food down while I chew and think, I don't know what else to do.

I'm still being a hypochondriac. I have a weird pain in my abdomen to the left. It's not where my stomach is, I don't know, maybe I have a parasite. Maybe I was probed by the aliens and they left something behind, who knows?

I know people at work are getting tired of hearing me talk about how hungry I am. Poor Blaine, he can't get away from it. Today at work he was eating peanut butter crackers and I about crawled over my desk. He's going to up for sainthood after all of this. He went to the grocery store when we got home. He's such a trooper.

I am truly addicted to food. This is nothing like quitting cigarettes, caffeine, or One Tree Hill. Those things were all baby stuff compared to this! But they say if you can do something for 21 days, you can make it a habit. I'm trying to make hunger my habit.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I hope that everything turns out okay if they do call you. ...seriously though, I really wish your pain would go away. Are you going to be off for MLK?

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)