Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Soooo Excited

Today I'm gonna do a lot of things! I'm gonna take a shower! Should have done that yesterday but I just didn't have the energy. I'm going to put my contacts back in, the glasses have to go! I'm going to try and sleep in my bed tonight. I miss Blaine! I've slept in the recliner for the past three nights. I don't sleep many hours in a row, hopefully moving to the bed will help. This is also my last day of CLEAR LIQUIDS. Tomorrow I begin FULL LIQUIDS, wooohoooo!

I get the joy that is cream soup that has been strained. Skim Milk and Sugar Free Hot Cocoa, how exciting!!!! I do this for two days and then I begin two weeks of blended foods. I get tuna, small curd cottage cheese, applesauce, banana, and other stuff as long as it has been through the blender and strained for chunks. Maybe even some real live mashed potatoes!!!! Small amounts, no drinking for 30 minutes before or after, stop when I feel FULL!!

Blaine's getting cabin fever. I don't know if I'm ready to get out of the house. He leaves every day to go get food for us. Maybe he wants to go to a movie. I don't know if I'm ready to smell popcorn. I've been dreaming about food, is this one of the signs of a true addiction? I'm not really hungry, honestly. I just miss the taste of food in my mouth that has to be chewed. Right now my biggest concern is drinking enough water and not getting dehydrated. I don't want to screw up over something so simple as drinking water.

I am bound and determined to follow instructions and do this correctly. We have paid too much money for me to take this lightly and not follow the directions. We did this so that I don't die early because of morbid obesity. I can't guarantee anything else won't kill me, but by golly it won't be because I didn't have the will power and the intelligence to follow directions.

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Yogurt and pudding would also be good tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)