Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm a Thief!

This orange shirt is not mine. It was loaned to me by my friend Charlotte Sidle. I AM NEVER GIVING IT BACK! I love this shirt! Don't get me wrong. I bought her a shirt in Las Vegas and brought it home to her. But I am forever a thief in her mind. I love you Charlotte!

Today has been a weird day. I know I'm feeling better because I am starting to get bored! A surefire way of telling that it is time to go back to work. I also know that it is time to put up the pain medicine. I kept trying to log into Accelerated Reader today and it kept telling me NO wrong information. I KNEW I WAS PUTTING IN THE RIGHT PASSWORD! What I didn't realize is that I was putting in the wrong user name. Boy did I feel stupid. I had been typing admin33 and it was supposed to be 33admin! I'm cold turkey from the pain meds now! I tried to read a book and couldn't concentrate. Wanted to take a nap and couldn't get to sleep. I'm also getting lonely. There's almost always somebody to talk to in the library. There's NOBODY at home. Then Blaine comes home and he's off to get food and goes upstairs to eat and I'm tired of it! So tonight I had him eat downstairs. Hamburger and french fries. OMG they smelled soooooo good!!

So tonight, about 12 hours ahead of time, I ate tuna. I felt the hungriest I've been since before the surgery. I wanted to gnaw on Blaine's arm! Strained soup feels like its just going through me, never getting a full feeling. So I busted out some tuna (it's on my blended list) put a little fat free Italian dressing on it, took about four bites AND I FELT FULL!!!! Hallelujah! It's weird to do that, but that's the whole point. I am not eating the whole bowl, if I tried, I will throw up!

Tomorrow I will be full fledged blended diet! Green beans in the blender, chicken in the blender, the whole shebang! I have to get used to tiny portions. Also, I have to eat my protein first. Lots of changes, but I'm in for the long haul.

I have an appointment with Dr. Jones tomorrow. Hopefully I will get a good report. I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)