Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Waiting and Hoping

My nose is stopped up. This picture is how I feel  like my nose is the size of Texas.

Tomorrow is the day I go for Pre-Admissions. All I know is that I'm supposed to be there at 10:00 a.m. I'm sure they are going to want money and ask me a million questions. I think I'm also supposed to meet with the dietician. Other than that, I have no idea what to expect. I'm supposed to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. Thursday morning. Should be home by dark! Then the real fun begins.

I've been reading other blogs and doing research. I have a feeling that each experience is entirely unique to the individual.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Entirely unique...but still none the less informative.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)