Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Who do I look like? Betty Crocker? NOT!

I am wore out. Tarred. Exhausted. I keep yawning! Time to go to bed!

When we got home I cooked a variation of Ritzy Chicken. Honestly I was just dumping stuff in the bowl. Minute Rice, canned chicken, grilled chicken breast strips (out of the freezer), mushrooms, bacon bits, shredded cheese, chicken broth, broccoli florets, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Ritz crackers, French fried onions, and Cheddar French Fried Onions. Baked it all in four disposable pans. I plan on taking some to my in-laws, and maybe some to Blaine's aunt. Blaine is getting it for lunch tomorrow at school! Tomorrow I'll cook him some green beans and he'll eat it again for supper :-D

I'm doing pretty good recovery-wise.  So far I haven't gotten sick and I get full pretty fast. I've been eating a lot of fish. It chews real well and I like it! I ate a bread stick at school today, it was awesome!



~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)