Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

This is my "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!" face! I weighed this morning and I've lost TEN POUNDS!!! I know that's like taking a gallon of water out of the pool and going, "Looks a little low." I can't tell it, I don't feel any better, but dadgum... TEN POUNDS!

So I don't have a kidney infection. I don't know what's wrong with me. The doctor's office didn't call me back. If I don't get this fixed they are going to postpone my surgery, booo!!!! So, knowing that something is 'off' I am more of a hypochondriac than ever before. My throat hurts, my head hurts, and I'm still HUNGRY! Hopefully they'll get this figured out.

I've had more calories (but not more than 1000) than I intended today but I will do better tomorrow!!!! Not to over share, but Aunt Flow came to visit and she makes me want to eat the house!

Thanks for all the encouragement! It means more than you know!

4 comments:

  1. I lost 4 more today. Total of 66 gone! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!!!!! awesome job Becky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to hug you. Glad these days are behind you!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)