Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Accessories by Pampered Chef


This is my ponytail holder for today. I couldn't find my other one and this was upstairs. I couldn't take my hair being down anymore! So, I just used what was available. This is a Pampered Chef Chip Clip. It makes a wonderful hair clip also. No pulling and no slippage! I've also been known to use pens, pencils, chopsticks, crochet needles, and anything else that will do the job! I love Pampered Chef. I have a problem saying "No" when it comes to those parties. I have some of the cookware, which is WONDERFUL! I have most of their gadgets and a baking stone. The baking stone is pretty groovy too, but the stainless steel pans are still my favorites! I seriously considered becoming a consultant at one point, but decided I was too lazy!

This past week was the first time I have worked an entire week at school, since the beginning of December! I didn't realize how tired I was. We were planning on going to see True Grit this afternoon, but I took a nap and didn't wake up until after FIVE!!! Man, I slept good. If there is one thing I do really well, it is sleeping! I rarely have insomnia and not much wakes me up. The colder the room the better I sleep. Summer time is awful. Unless the A/C is cranked I don't sleep near as well.
More fish today, tilapia and catfish, green beans, mac & cheese, and a little chili. I'm not as sore as I was yesterday. I've been trying to be cautious about getting up and thinking before doing! I'm working harder on trying to drink more water. I believe this may help with my headaches. I know I am not drinking the 64 oz a day I'm supposed to be getting. But, dadgummit, if I don't get tired of having to go potty every 5 minutes!!!!

Feel free to leave a comment here or to rate the blog! I love getting feedback! Any suggestions for topics? Do you get tired of me talking about what I've had to eat? Or whining about being tired?

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hey chickaboo. How are you feeling today? And your body will get use to having that much water and you wont have to go pee'ing so often. It takes about 2 weeks.

    Have you decided what you are going to do about your hair? I died mine tonight. Black Brown. Yeah hope it doesn't suck. Lol. I so need to get it trimmed up and have a style instead of just blah. but gosh it's so easy just to throw up.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)