Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

BBBzzzzzz Bzzzz Zoom Zoom

This morning I took my vitamins and 100 mcg of B-12. I was buzzing around and kind of irritable all morning. My friend Sara said it may have just been my day to be 'irritable'. She said something else, but I'm trying to keep this blog G Rated!

I had Lean Cuisine spaghetti for breakfast. Lean Cuisine Chicken and Lasagna for lunch. I ate 1/2 of an apple and 1/2 of a small baked potato with some fat free Italian dressing. I ate 4oz of cottage cheese and some hot fries (not all at the same time!) I have got to get the Hot Fries out of the library, I have NO will power when it comes to these things. Before we left for work this morning, I put all the ingredients for beef vegetable soup in the crockpot. I put it on low. When we got home I mixed in some soup starter-like stuff and let it cook 30 more minutes. It was sooooo good! I ate too much and have been hurting for a while. I put a bunch of the soup in a bowl and we took it to Blaine's parents and stayed a visited just a little bit. I ate a few prunes and some Fat Free Pringles before going to bed and drank more water.

We have big storms that came through tonight. I'm sad because Big Bang Theory got pre-empted! It got so scary up in the Bat Cave that I went down stairs and got under the covers with Blaine. He refused to get in the tub or the closet with me.

Have you ever seen a tornado?

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. I saw a tornado when I was in first grade. It was awesome. My dad and I looked out the window at it and then he scooped me up ran for the basement. One of my most clear memories of living with my dad.
    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)