Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can you see a difference?

People keep asking me if I can feel a difference. Honestly, I don't. My clothes aren't as tight, which is great! That's about the only thing that has changed. So when I pulled this picture from my January 7th blog and looked at it next to today's picture. I can honestly say I see a difference! I showed it to Blaine and he said WOW! you look swollen. I told him I wasn't swollen, that's FAT. It's amazing what a difference a month can make.

Today we went to see my Aunt Olivia. I love her! I took her some hyacinths. I thought she could use a little pick-me-up for Valentine's Day. Then we went to the mall, so Blaine could do a little shopping. Bonefish Grill was next. We had Bang Bang Shrimp, Fish and NO CHIPS (I got Au gratin potatoes instead), and a Kobe Burger. I ate 4 shrimp, one piece of fish, two bites of potatoes, and I was done! We got to-go boxes and we will probably have it for lunch tomorrow. Before we headed home, we stopped and visited with Blaine's parents. I'm lucky to have in-laws that I like!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and a Monday, which is awful. So we had ours today! I love Blaine, he's such a good husband. More than that, he's a good man and a good friend. I'm proud to tell people I'm married to him.

At school tomorrow I'm taking the Beta Club Valentine pictures. That ought to be a thrill a minute! 

Even if you don't have a significant other, take the time to tell the ones you love how special they are to you. I never get tired of hearing that I am loved and I'm sure they will appreciate it!

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)