Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Date Night!!!

Today I went to Paragould and my friend, Jennifer, cut and colored my hair. She also ripped all the unwanted hairs off of my face, OUCH! She's awesome. She's one of my friends that no matter where I live she's going to be a permanent friend! She's been 'doing' my hair for 15 years.

I remember sitting in the floor and getting a perm from here when she was still in school. I know 75 miles is a long way to drive but I trust her and I love visiting with her! After we were all done today I went to visit another friend, Lisa. We taught next to each other for 5 years. We've been great friends for a long time. She's another friend I have that will tell me the truth and keep it real. Even though we don't talk as much as we used to, we pick right up whenever we see each other. I love these friends that stay with me through out my life.


When I got home Blaine and I decided to go out. Since Jen had fixed up my hair, I put on a little makeup. I also wore a pair of jeans I hadn't put on in over a year and a top I bought in October, but was a little too tight when it arrived. That felt great!

I hate a couple of pieces of lettuce, some diced tomatoes, onion and a little ranch, a bite of Blaine's lasagna, 5 pieces of cheese ravioli and Sicily's yummy meat sauce with Parmesan cheese.  I'm full!!!
On a more delicate note, I am burping more and more. I don't know what's causing it, but I'm a blast to be around!!!

I HAVE LOST 22 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!
1/6/2011 - 327
2/12/2011 - 305

WOOHOOO!!!

2 comments:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)