Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fat Bottom Girls Rock!

I remember when I was younger, my sister would make me mix tapes for Christmas. I loved them. I actually still have some of them! She introduced me to AC/DC, Queen, and various other groups that were bad for me! I love their music. If I ever need to clean the house and I really don't want to, I just put that music on and I can clean and dance the day away! When I first began teaching one of my students brought me a Queen CD. I played it so much we all had the lyrics memorized!  I still have that CD! It's in my stereo in the kitchen. I still love it. Blaine and I went to see an AC/DC concert. I have to admit it has been my most favorite concert of all time. It beat out the Rolling Stones, the Eagles, it beat them all!!!

It's supposed to be Snow-maggeddon tomorrow here. So, of course, we went to the grocery store for milk, bread, and anything else we thought we might want to eat over the next week! I bought some fish, the fixins for chili, all sorts of stuff. We got home, unloaded the groceries, got back in the car and headed to Margaritas. I love their food. I've been in there before and I have to admit I would order a cheese quesadilla, Eduardo's special, and Margarita dip. I would eat it all and drink a soda along with it. Tonight I ordered the kid's quesadilla. It comes with beans and rice. I didn't eat the rice. I don't want another repeat of the last time I ate it! I ate a few tortilla chips with salsa, the quesadilla, and the beans and I was stuffed! I'm still getting used to getting full so fast. I figure after my first fill, I'll get full even faster!

On a side note, my face is really breaking out. It's on the right side of my face, the side that doesn't sweat. I don't know if it's because I have dry skin or I'm not drinking enough, or hormones. But I hate feeling like I have teenager skin again!

We'll be going to school in the morning. Hopefully, we'll be there long enough for the day to count. It irritates me to get up and get dressed and still have to make up the day! We're already going to be going in June!

Be careful in the Snow-pacolypse!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)