Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Filet 'o' Cake

This is how Blaine eats cake. My sister, Tanya, dubbed it the filet 'o' cake. After this piece is eaten you might as well throw the rest away! It cracks me up and I had to take a picture of it. I sent it via MMS to Tanya. She loaded it on Facebook. I snagged it from there. You might ask why I didn't put it on facebook myself. I am too cheap to add the Internet service to my cell phone. I just can't seem to justify how much the data package is. The only time I really want it, is when I want to upload a picture.

Someday, I'm going to break down and get an iPhone or a new Blackberry. But the minute I get a new phone ATT is going MAKE me get a data plan. I got my current Blackberry just a few days before they began to require a data plan with a smart phone purchase. I have a smart phone that isn't living up to its potential. It's a slacker phone!

Do you or your family members have weird ways of eating food?

1 comment:

  1. I'll try most anything I can shake onto popcorn... I don't guess that's too wierd, but I did go through a mustard on popcorn phase once. That got some funny looks.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)