Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Girls' Night Out

Sometimes you just need a little girl talk. Tonight I met my friend Ouida for dinner. We have been through lots together. We became librarians at the same time. Went through graduate school together. Dealt with boys and men and all the drama they bring with them. She is one of my true friends. She tells me when I am wrong and to get it together. She also commiserates with me when I'm feeling bad. She knows if she needs me I'm just a phone call away! I am thankful for her and her friendship.

Tonight we met at Colton's and had some good ol' fashioned girl talk! I had blackened grilled tilapia and baked potato. I ate half of the tilapia and some of the baked potato and brought the rest home. I'm doing much better since the rice :-D I've been having issues during the day with having the munchies. I'm trying really hard to be good, but it's tough.

I also was told today that my friend Mandy is in the hospital. She's having trouble breathing and was airlifted to the hospital in Tupelo today. I don't get to see her near as much as I'd like. She moved down to Mississippi and I miss her. I'm going to try and be a better friend. I promise! Please pray for her and a swift recovery.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)