Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Hairy Situation

I have a dilemma. I desperately need a new hair style. I need something LOW maintenance. I am also tired of the slick-backed look that comes with my pony tail. I can't stand having hair in my face and I love the ease of just putting my hair up and not having to mess with it!

My friend Jen has been "doing" my hair since she was in beauty school. She does an awesome job. Never judge her on how my hair looks! If I took the time, you'd know how awesome she is!

So any suggestions on a new "do"? Bangs? Shorter? New Color?

I ate some of my chicken and rice concoction yesterday. My tummy was NOT HAPPY. I burped and belched all night and most of the day today. I'm guessing that it will be a while before I try rice again. Tonight I had a piece of fish and part of a bowl of chili. It was mmmm mmmm good! I'm still loving fish. It's easy to chew and is an excellent source of protein!

1 comment:

  1. how'd the popcorn do?

    I say side bangs, shoulder length.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)