Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Today about wore me out. I had a dream last night that I replace Gwyneth Paltrow and was singing the song Otherwise Known as Forget You with Cee Lo Green at the Grammy's last night. I was already tired from all that performing when I woke up! 

I took the Valentine's Day Beta Club pictures at school today. By the time that was over I had a headache, I was hungry, and I needed a nap!!! After school I sold snacks, helped Blaine with some Special Services paper work, and then he went back to his room and did some more work. When we finally left  campus we headed to Picadilly. Blaine's most favorite place to eat of all time is Picadilly. Traffic was awful, but we finally got there. He had chicken fried chicken and I had stuffed fish. It was baked fish filled with shrimp stuffing. I didn't get any bread and chose cheesy mashed potatoes and green beans. I brought home half the fish, most of the potatoes and all of the green beans.

Blaine gave me some Victoria's Secret  bubble bath and some Sexy Little Things Noir Body Mist. I got him a bunch of funny boxers and Andes Mints. Looks like I got the better end of the bargain! He's so sweet!

I think my friends are getting tired of me talking about my lap-band and what's going on with me. I need to be a better friend and quit talking about myself. So if I have inundated you with tales of food and how excited I am, I am sorry.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not at all tired of hearing about you. I love this blog! I am with Blaine - love a cafeteria, as long as it isn't school. Furr's and I go way back. I loved the Cee Lo song - both versions. Gwyneth was good. I like her better as a singer than as an actress.

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face is looking thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can talk away! You always have my ear. Truthfully, this has been a much easier journey having someone to share things with...and for that I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The point of having a blog.. this blog... is to talk about the lapband. And yeah... they might get tired of hearing it... but give them some time... people are selfish. The rest of us love you <3 no matter how much you talk about this life changing event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we don't like it we don't have to read. Duh! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)