Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Go Out Walking

It's a beautiful evening! When we got home Blaine and I walked over to his parent's house. Had a nice little visit with them and walked back home. I cooked dinner. Grilled chicken for Blaine, Grilled Tilapia for me, boiled squash, green beans, and crescent rolls. I ate too much and now I'm hurting.

I get hungry every two hours. I did some reading today and discovered that it isn't unusual for bands that haven't been filled or aren't filled enough. This should go away after my first fill. I'm still losing weight and that's great!

I haven't been exercising like I should. I have a million excuses. I am going to do better!

I'm still burping like crazy. Today on our walk it was even worse.  Probably disturbed some of the neighbors! Maybe this is something I'll have to deal with from now on. If this is the worst thing, I'm okay with it!

The weather is supposed to be in the 70's soon. Maybe we'll make a trip to the zoo!

~Robin

p.s. 70 more mornings until summer vacation!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)