Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Saturday

I left my phone at school yesterday. I felt like I'd gone out without a bra on. Something was missing! This morning we went to school and got it! Then headed to Huddle House to share breakfast. I had one sausage patty, some hashbrowns with ketchup, and scrambled eggs. Then I started burping. I don't know what's up with the burping, but I'm tired of it. I'm gonna ask the doc about that on Wednesday.

My sinuses and allergies are out of whack. I feel headachy and really congested and pressure behind my eyes.

This afternoon we're going to try and see The Eagle again and then meet up with friends at The Happy Mexican (*hey Char!*)

I think a nap may be in order for all this excitement!



~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)