Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Insert Funny Blog Title Here "_____"

Gee Whiz it has gotten COLD!! Thank goodness we got our precipitation this morning while it was still somewhat warm. Otherwise, we'd have had a gigantic mess on our hands. I love snow days, I DO NOT love making them up. The days we wind up losing to them are generally beautiful June days. Today is also the "Hundredth Day" of school. Woohoo, we don't do much to celebrate that at the Junior High level. I was more excited when the number of days left until summer vacation went below 100!!! By the way 80 more days!!

I'm doing okay food wise. I know that my lap band hasn't been tightened yet. I will be able to eat less than I am now. What I am eating determines how fast I get full. Somethings I can only eat a few bites and others I can eat more. I'm learning every day.

I feel mostly recovered from the surgery. The only thing that bothers me is my port. It really doesn't bother me until I go to bed. If I am on my right side, it is kinda painful. Not so much on my back or left side. Hopefully as time goes by, I'll get used to having it.  I've also been extremely tired. I'm hoping as I lose the weight that my energy level will start to increase. I guess my body is just getting used to running on fewer calories.

I'm supposed to be walking 20 minutes every day. I haven't done it every day, but I'm close. I'm going to do better!

I plan on being in bed by 8pm tonight!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)