Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Two Cents

This is an update to yesterday's post about our visit to the Malco. I received the following email:


From: Donald Terry
Subject: Paradiso concernsDate: Monday, February 21, 2011, 10:10 AM

Mrs. Reeves,

Thank you for emailing me concerning your recent visit to the Malco Paradiso.

I am so sorry for what you experienced but I do want to assure you that our Usher do clean up after the movies and for some reason they must have missed the vomit on the seat.  This of course is not acceptable and I will speak with the General Manager about the issue.  I again apologize to you for the problem but hopefully you have attended our theatres in the past and know that is not how we operate.

I will be glad to mail you a couple of additional tickets that you may use in the future at any Malco Theatre.

Again, thank you for letting me know about the problem and I hope you have a nice week.

Thanks

Donald A. Terry

Malco Theatres, Inc.
Vice President - Memphis Area District
5851 Ridgeway Center Pkwy.
Memphis, TN 38120
donald.terry@malco.com


Here's my reply:

Dear Mr. Terry,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I do know that this is not usually how the Malcos, I have visited, operate. I did think it needed to be brought to your attention. It was of such a quantity that I can not believe anyone, who checked that aisle, could have missed it or its aroma.

Thank you again and tickets would be appreciated!

Robin Reeves

How's that for a fast response?? I try not to complain unless it's something that really upsets me.

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)