Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

One more thing to add to my list!

 Today was a lazy kind of day. I slept until 10! Blaine got up and went to school this morning to work on his special services paperwork! He's so dedicated to being finished by their deadline. He came home and we puttered around and got ready.

We went to Corky's for lunch. It was soooooo good!! I ordered a regular sandwich and some potato salad. I've really been wanting potato salad! I ate about half of what they brought me! I ate 1 1/2 rolls and about 1/3 of the meat and slaw out of my sandwich, none of the bun!

We went and saw "I am Number Four" It's a sci-fi action movie. No cussing (that I remember), no nudity or sex, but lots of violence and several killings. I somewhat enjoyed the movie. If they make a sequel, I think I'd like to see it. It doesn't tie up real neatly and sets up for possible sequels. Blaine didn't hate it! It may have been a little too intense for me in sections. I had to cover my eyes or ears. If I'd had a mute button I'd have definitely clicked it!




My Avon hat I ordered from my friend Charlotte Kuhtz came today!!! I love it. I may have to wait until next December to wear it! I love quirky hats, much to my friends' dismay. I can't help it! This one seems considerably tamer than my sock monkey or panda hat! If you need Avon, Char is the woman to call! Char's Avon Web Page

We ended our night at McAlister's Deli. I did NOT drink any of the sweet tea, as much as I LOVE IT! We shared a Reuben sandwich and each got a cup of soup. I was starving by the time our food got there. I ate all of my soup and all of my half of the sandwich (minus half the bread!) I now have another food to add to my list of things NOT TO EAT!!!! Sauerkraut is of the devil and has made me miserable for the last hour! I have been burping non-stop. It's awful! Never again!!! What can I take for relief?

We did get a little walk in today, slowly but surely!

~Robin

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)