Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Week without Meat

Blaine and I are going to try a week without beef, starting tomorrow. We are going to be concentrating on vegetables and fish. We're wondering if it will make us feel better.

Today we drove all the way out to Collierville. Blaine was wanting some raspberry tea from Chee Burger Chee Burger. We were the only customers when we got there. It took the waiter five minutes to come and get our drink order. He came back and told us they were out of Raspberry. Blaine asked for Peach. He comes back and says they are out of Peach. Blaine asks for Cherry. He brings it out and he's put it in unsweet tea, Blaine asked for sweet. We order. Blaine gets a cheeseburger and I get toasted cheese with lettuce, tomato, onion, and jalepeno. They forget the jalepeno. I eat half my sandwich and ask for a to-go box. No to-go boxes. The server informs me he wasn't here last night and doesn't know why they are out of everything. I ask him to bring me whatever they use for to-go orders. Finally we get some aluminum foil. Seriously, I don't think there was a manager on duty. I did not leave with a good feeling about that place. ughh.

We left and went to Sam's. I walked all over the store, just browsing and looking. Blaine says I have a fascination with vitamins. I did buy some more while we were there! We went to Sonic and got something to drink and finished our to-go leftovers. I did drink half a small cherry slush. We took a long nap when we got home. It is so nice to take a nap in the day. I envy little kids! For dinner we had homemade vegetable soup and pizza bread with cheese and Mrs. Dash. It was pretty good!

I'm excited to be going to New Orleans in June with some of the girls from work. We refer to ourselves as the Margarita girls. New Orleans may never be the same again! We are going to ride the train and stay in the French Quarter! Nothing is calm about this group. They'll probably make me leave my camera at home!

15 more school days until Spring Break!!! Panama City Beach should be great. I love Pineapple Willie's. I also just watching the surf roll in. I do believe Blaine is ready to get out of Arkansas for a few days!


~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)