Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Wild Side

The past couple of days have been fast and furious! Yesterday, I woke up at 4:15 to go to the bathroom. Got back in bed, and the fire alarm started going off! We checked every smoke alarm in the house and they were all green! I canceled the alarm went back to bed and the thing started going off again! I turned it off and called the alarm company. Told the guy there wasn't a fire and he said somebody would call me back. We didn't get a phone call until 7:31am! We were already gone to work! I don't know what happened but if it happens again, I'm going to get a little irate!

Needless to say, I was EXHAUSTED at work yesterday. But my friend Laura had invited me to go to a book signing at Davis-Kidd in Memphis. Michael Oher was signing his new book!
 We got there at 4:15pm and didn't leave until 8:00pm! I bought a couple of books to have him sign. I'm going to give them away as Accelerated Reader prizes at East! There had to be 1000 people there, it was NUTS!
After Laura and I went to Chili's for some food. I got the mini burgers and ate one of them and a few fries and THREE glasses of water! I was parched! By the time Laura dropped me at home it was 10:00pm!! I went straight to bed and no computer time!

Today was a pretty good day. Not much to complain about! I did watch the Jr. High basketball team 8th period. I shot a basketball for the first time in years! Two air balls in a row! I was so shamed :( I need to get out there more. I finally made a shot from under the goal!

After school Blaine and I went to Margaritas and got fajitas for two. We really should have just gotten fajitas for one! I ate some of the chicken and onions. Some of the beans and all of the pico de gallo, none of the tortillas or rice! Later we went to Westside Cakes and got cupcakes. I ate a double chocolate cupcake and some skim milk. It took me about an hour to eat the whole thing. I was wanting it so bad. So far it hasn't made me sick! I don't do it every day, so I don't feel guilty!

This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous, a payday, AND a three-day weekend!!! How awesome is that!! I don't know what we're going to do. I have a feeling a trip to the zoo will be happening! Maybe some other outside activities will be planned.

I LOVE SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)