Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Grand Adventure

I'm sooooo sleepy and I have sooooo much to do. Yet here I am again, blogging. I have to finish packing, wash dishes, clean the kitchen, and do some more packing. Blaine did all the laundry and cleaned the living room and put away clothes. He did this while I was out getting a pedicure with my friend Jami. (Thanks for inviting me!) My toes are now Strawberry Margarita!

We drove to my cousin Sharon's and borrowed her Garmin (Thanks!) Ours has a malfunction in the wire or something and has died. Then we ate at Logan's Steakhouse. I was super good! Lettuce and extra tomatoes with ranch, steamed broccoli,  grilled tilapia, and a roll w. butter. Finally a day under my calorie limit!

For lunch today I had leftover chinese food, but it was from their "weight watch" menu, so no rice, little oil and lots of veggies! I also had some of Blaine's Chicken Lo Mein, but not much. For breakfast I had beef vegetable soup.

For snack I had a half cup of fresh strawberries and a 100 calorie cup of ice cream, it was heavenly! Before the pedicure I had half a "small" bowl of Hot and Sour Soup.

I feel much better about my consumption today. The busier I stay the less I think about food.

I'm going to be super busy in the morning, trying to get everything ready for our next grand adventure. Stayed tuned. Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Station!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)