Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Days like these bite!

 It's just been one of those days. That's all I'll say.

I had meatloaf and mashed potatoes from Lean Cuisine for breakfast, salad and leftover Chicken, Broccoli Alfredo for lunch, and a Cheese Onion Enchilada with refried beans and chips and salsa for dinner. I had a Sonic Jr. Deluxe burger for a snack.

Tonight we went to visit my friend Charlotte Sidle's daughter at LeBonheur. Poor little thing. She'll be better soon! We brought her dad some dinner and needed 'supplies' and gave him a little break. After, we went to On the Border. Their salsa was so hot! I about had a meltdown!

I received lots of comments today about how it looks like I've lost weight. That makes me feel good. While I don't really see it yet, except for my face, it is nice to hear.

I know that this is a long process. It's not something that is going to happen over night. Patience is a virtue. I remember the old joke that goes, "Lord give me patience and do it now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)