Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

If You Don't Like It, You Can Only Blame Yourself!

This afternoon we left and took a little trip to Mississippi. Then we headed to my Aunt Olivia's house to visit with her and Uncle Clyde. We stayed for about 90 minutes. I helped her with some stuff on her computer. Then we headed to Genghis Grill. We had dinner with Charlotte (Hey Char!), her husband Larry, and a friend of theirs.

Genghis is a place where you go through the bar and put all the raw meats and veggies in your bowl. The you add some seasonings and sauces and they grill it all up for you. I can't wait to go back so I can try another combination! It tasted good and we had a great time visiting with friends!

We ended the night by heading to Barnes & Noble. Blaine wanted a new book. I haven't been able to convert him to a Kindle frame of mind. He wants the book in his hands! I sat in the Starbucks area and read my Kindle while he looked for a book. I bought a cookie and ate about a fourth of it. I had to! I felt guilty for being in there and reading on a competitor's e-reader!

Now we are sitting upstairs and watching The Fifth Element. I have no idea how many times I've watched this movie! I own it on DVD and Blu-Ray! I quote it at school all the time. Although most people don't realize I'm doing it. A few people have surprised me by knowing what I'm quoting. This is my most favorite movie of all time. I don't know why. It just is! Are we green? Super Green!

~Robin

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)