Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is that your final answer?

Tonight was trivia night at the Flying Saucer. We met Shirey and another couple there. Some of the questions were ridiculous, like what are the moves for some Nintendo game? The answer was like up, up, down, A, B, down. Good grief! Many of them we got, some we didn't and smacked our foreheads when we found out the answers. Overall we had a great time. We always have a good time! But when we get home, showers are necessary to remove all the smoke!

Today didn't start off too great for me. I had a lot on my mind last night and wasn't able to get any sleep until 4:30 am and then I was back awake at 6:30! There was no way I would have been able to function at work today. I called in and then went back to sleep. I did NOT get on the computer or watch television, shocker, I know! I slept ALL day long I feel so much better. Hopefully I'll be sleeping better tonight. Usually I am an excellent sleeper. One of the few things I do very well. My brain is the only thing that disrupts that. When something is bothering me, it's like my brain won't shut down, it spins constantly and I just lay there and stare at the ceiling. I have some big decisions coming up. I know that no matter what happens, I will be where God wants me to be. I'll sleep better tonight.

Last night before going to bed, I put the ingredients for Beef Vegetable Soup in the crock pot. I got up and fixed Blaine his lunch for school and sent him off to work. I had a bowl for breakfast, another for lunch, and one more for a snack. I had a club sandwich with a side salad for dinner. A few prunes and I'm done for the night. They are one of my favorite snacks!

Three more school days until Spring Break! I'm so excited!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)