Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

It's all Greek to me!

Today I tried Greek yogurt for the first time. I normally enjoy regular yogurt. I did NOT enjoy this. It was really thick and sour. I had gotten strawberry flavor and it didn't help. I can't begin to imagine what plain tastes like. I think I will still with the regular stuff!

I had a pretty good day today. I really appreciate my friends, just so you know! March is going to go out with a bang! I'm sure of it! Spring break and house guests, the hits just keep on rolling!
 
I continue to feel an increase in my energy. I'm still taking my vitamins and b-12 tablet every day. I love my gummy vitamins, feels like I'm getting candy! I appreciate all the words of encouragement, it keeps me going! Thank you very much!

Today I ate:
Scrambled eggs
Slice of ham
1 1/2 Fuji apples
Chicken leg
Lean Cuisine spring rolls
Whole Dill Pickle
2 Salmon patties
Green Giant Single Cauliflower and cheese sauce
Suddenly Salad (Pasta Salad)
1/2 container Strawberry Greek yogurt

Wish I had more to say!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)