Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Official!!!

It's official! I've lost 25 pounds since I first visited Dr. Jones' office in November. I lost 11 of those since the week after surgery!

This morning I had a piece of bacon and another of beef jerky. That's it, nothing else since I got home and fixed some chicken bouillon. I'm on clear liquids until Friday night, full liquids until Sunday night, mushies for a couple more days, and back to gradually working my way back to everything until my next appointment. Then I start all over again!

I worked this morning and left at 11:30. Went home and hung out a little. Drove to Jonesboro and waited for almost 3 hours until my turn to go back. I was super nervous! Dr. Jones and a couple of ladies came in. He asked me how I was doing, if I'd thrown up (which I haven't!), and said it sounds like you're ready for a fill! He pressed and pressed on my stomach, OUCH! He found my port and then the girls put Betadine all over my stomach and he came back. He gave me a shot of lidocaine and then inserted the needle with the saline solution.  I had to drink a small cup of water before I could leave. I can definitely tell a difference! I felt kind of nauseous all the way home. My stomach is really tender now. I'm sure it'll be better tomorrow.

November 24 - 334 pounds
January 26 - 320 pounds
March 2 - 309 pounds

Hopefully the next time I go back I'll be less than 300!

Right now I have an "I'm hungry" headache and not a lot I can do about it!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Well, it seems like it was a good fill experience! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)