Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I feel good!


It's that time of week again! It's hard not to smile when I take the new picture!

This has been a BIG week! I got my first fill and finally got under 300 pounds!! I'm so excited! I know that this next year is going to be pretty amazing!

Spring Break is just a couple of weeks away. We're going to Panama City Beach. My energy level and stamina are still pretty low. I'm doing more walking, but I tucker out pretty quick. I'm also going on a Girl's Only trip with some co-workers to New Orleans in June. I'm a little worried about all the walking. I'm going to be working on increasing my stamina between now and then!


This morning, I ate my Picadilly leftovers, carrot souffle, mashed potatoes, and stuffed fish. For lunch I made Canadian Bacon and Mushroom Pizza. We are also doing some house cleaning today. I couldn't find Blaine, I found him in my closet hanging up my clothes! He spoils me. I hang them up eventually, just not in a timely manner!

Other than the house cleaning, today's gonna be a lazy, stay at home, kind of day. We did all the shopping we need to do for a few months yesterday!!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well! Panama City Beach...Woohoo!! Pizza sounds good, but I've still kept away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten 'stuck' yet, but came awfully close this morning on a bite of meatloaf! -Robin

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)