Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, Monday

I'm looking for a new local pampered chef representative. There's a lady in Memphis, but she's mean. We want somebody who'll let us have a good time and take our orders. Not somebody who has to adhere to the step-by-step provided by the company. We know we aren't going to pay attention to their sales pitch. None of us wants to be a rep, please don't try to convert us. We just want to eat, drink, be merry, and place orders!

If you've ever been in my kitchen, you might notice a have a "few" products. I love their stuff! A couple of things I've bought didn't live up to the hype (adjustable cup measure), others were awesome (cookware). I do love the excuse to have friends over! Hopefully, I'll be able to schedule a party before summer begins!

This morning I was eating Lean Cuisine Meatloaf. I ate the first bite and chewed good and swallowed. Suddenly it felt like it was stuck in my throat! I thought OMG I'm gonna throw up! I got up and walked around, grabbed the top of the door frame and stretched. walked some more, and suddenly the feeling was gone! Thank goodness. I am not a pretty barfer. No matter if I haven't had anything to drink in a week or I've just gone to the bathroom, if I throw up, I'm gonna pee in my pants. It's been that way for as long as I remember. It's not pretty, it's kind of embarrassing, but I can't help it. I usually break a few blood vessels on my face and my eyes look awful! Nothing pretty about it!

Today I had Lean Cuisine Meatloaf and Mashed potatoes, lasagna, and Santa Fe chicken Spring Rolls (snack) and a hamburger on George, sliced tomatoes, and broccoli with cheese sauce. Using www.loseit.com is really helping me stay on track. It makes me want to get an iPhone just to use the app!

9 more school days until Spring Break!!! 57 until summer!

~Robin

ps. thanks for all the cooking suggestions! I'm definitely going to be trying some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)