Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Hundredth Post!!!

The beach. We love it! There's just something about the sound of waves crashing on the beach. It's so relaxing!
This is the view from the Back Porch restaurant at Pier Park, where we had lunch.
This is the view from our room. Those are people on the beach around Club La Vela. We could hear the DJ talking and the music thumping.

These are zoomed shots of the same area. What's crazy is that I was here for Spring Break 19 years ago. I don't remember being like this!

Doesn't he look happy? Being away from school is nice!
This is what I noticed from our balcony. They dug themselves a beer pong table. Hope they were able to find their way back to their rooms!






We had dinner at Pineapple Willie's. I had a non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri. I wanted to complete my collection of PW's cups! I had the blackened grilled grouper and mixed veggies. I had five of Blaine's fried shrimp, they were so yummy!

This is the pool area at the Boardwalk Condominiums. We went down to the pool to watch the sun set and to spend a little time in the hot tub!



After, I had to take a bath. You never know what those college kids have done in the water!!!

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings. We'll sleep much better tonight!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)