Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Not too Shabby!

The last official day of Spring Break! I woke up at 8:00! What's wrong with me? I slept so good last night! I love our bed! I got up and ate Chocolate Pie from Westside Bar-b-Que. I didn't eat it last night because I'd already used up all my calories for the day, so I saved it for this morning. It was yummy! I also had the leftover pulled pork and coleslaw with some BBQ sauce, no bread. For lunch I had my homemade beef vegetable soup. It freezes beautifully :)

I weighed this morning and lo and behold, I've LOST a pound!!! I was truly shocked! I had expected to gain a few. I guess all the extra activity helped off set my crazy eating and drinking.

We are going to Ghengis Grill tonight. I looked at their stuff online and it looks very calorie friendly! I just have to choose wisely! I love my food very hot and spicy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)