Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Off we Go!

I got the kitchen clean! All my bags packed. Every possible thing I think I would ever need over the next few days! Of course I forgot something! Eye drops, can't have happy contacts without those, and dental flossers, can't have happy gums and teeth without those!

We stopped and visited with Blaine's parents. They are going to be visiting our Pit Bull Fluffy and watching the house! Off we went... to Sonic! Had to have a Route 44 of ice and a chicken tender sandwich. I got in a hurry and Blaine had to pull over. It got stuck and I was choked up. I didn't actually throw up. Just coughing (sorry if I'm grossing you out) up some slime. At least that's what I call it! We drove to Grenada, made a pit stop at McDonald's and I tried an Angus Wrap. I wasn't overly impressed. I drove from there to past Jackson. Stopped for some gas and Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips and Blaine drove us to Hattiesburg.

Apparently Hattiesburg is a happening place. IT'S NUTS HERE!!!! They are having some kind of Alumni weekend and it's cram packed. Good thing I booked our room online a couple of weeks ago or we would still be driving!

It took forever to get on the strip and to a place to eat. It reminded me of how Kingshighway was in Paragould before they made it wider. Bumper to bumper, loud music, and everybody who had a vehicle was out! We finally stopped at Olive Garden. I had soup, salad, half a bread stick, and some of the zucchini off Blaine's plate.

We are going to bed early and going to try to leave after breakfast! Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be able to post some pretty pictures!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)