Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

One of those days

Ever have one of those days? Where it seems like Murphy's law is in effect? Today was my turn. I was driving and didn't know where I was and got super frustrated! (I couldn't find my way out of a wet paper sack without my Garmin!) I got so mad I pulled over and Blaine drove the rest of the way, even though he wasn't feeling so good. We went to Sam's. It seemed like every person would just get in front of my buggy and come to a dead stop in the middle of the aisle. Seriously? Pull over the side and get out of my way! Then I hit one of my fingers on a shelf. I couldn't find the Laffy Taffy and nobody wanted to help. I finally found it and there was only one bucket left. We finally get checked out and back in the car. It's just best at this point to go straight home. I yipped at Blaine. I apologized to Blaine. He still wasn't feeling so hot. I went to Subway and got us food. I misunderstood what he said and didn't get the right stuff on his sandwich. The Subway guy left toppings off of my salad. I'm staying in the rest of the night. I'm afraid I'll have a flat or have an accident! I know nothing was major, but the little irritants add up!

I had leftover grilled tilapia and fried okra for breakfast, chicken stir-fry and squash for lunch, a couple of cookies for a snack, and a black forest ham salad from Subway for dinner. This is my first 'big' salad since January. It tasted soooo good. It would have been better with the jalapenos and banana peppers on it!

Tomorrow is going to be a better day. Hopefully the time change won't throw me and I'll get back into the swing of things! Don't forget to "Spring Forward" tonight!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)