Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Second Verse Same as the First

It rarely happens, but I just don't feel like smiling. I thought today would be better, but it was worse. That's all I'll say. 45 more days until summer vacation and then I'll be all smiles for weeks on end! Thanks to my friends and Blaine for listening to me. I couldn't survive without all of you!

This morning I ate Lean Cuisine Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes and a stick of string cheese. For lunch I had salad with turkey, salsa, and ranch dressing. Also had a little bite of Kasey's steak, it was pretty good! For snack I had string cheese. Blaine is taking me to Memphis Pizza Cafe for dinner, he's trying to cheer me up. Oh the calories!

Smile a little smile for me Rose Marie!

~Robin Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)