Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

We'll Leave the Light on!

 We have been house cleaning machines! And there's still so much we didn't do. Got tired and just said "Oh well!" This will be the first time that both guest rooms have been used! I even put out little soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and lotions. I know I'm silly but I love collecting those things from hotels! I love the lotion so much from "our" hotel in Hawaii, I found the manufacturer and ordered me a big bottle!

Blaine is such a helper. I don't know what I'd do without him. I am a horrible housekeeper, always have been. I don't know why. I wasn't raised to be messy. It just comes naturally. I'm more comfortable in slightly messy conditions. I do love when the house is clean! It just goes back to messy in the course of time. The sink doesn't look right without a pile of dishes in it!

I'm going to take some photos of our little B&B and post them later!

I ate another salad topped with cucumber salad and a cheddar bacon hamburger patty that was cooked on George. Later I had a couple of Tilapia fillets. I marinated them in lemon juice and fat free Italian dressing. They were SO good!! I don't know about dinner yet. It's a wait and see.

Oh yeah! I weighed this morning and I'm back under 300!! Hopefully that 3 is gone forever! I've lost 28 pounds since January 6, 2011.
~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)