Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Don't Have to Be Rich

I am a deal searching woman when it comes to vacations! I don't like paying full price for anything! I always like to think that I've gotten a bargain! Blaine and I love to travel. But with us both being school teachers, who are not known for their six figure salaries, we have to get creative. Since being together we have been to Destin, Orlando, Chicago, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Santa Monica, Dauphin Island, San Francisco, New Orleans and Panama City Beach. We tend to go places we really like Honolulu (4 times), Destin (4 times), and Las Vegas (6 times). We are going to Europe eventually. Where is your favorite place to vacation?

I am a bargain hunter. I have flubbed a few times, but I usually search lots of sites and use my miles when I can! I like Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt, American Express Travel, and FareCompare. If you have any websites you'd like to recommend, please let me know!

Today was WILD! That's all I'm saying W-I-L-D! We had a faculty meeting until 4:45, blechh! After, a few of us went to Margarita's. I had chips and Margarita Dip (waaaay to much!), half a cheese quesadilla, and half the refried beans. I then went to Victoria's Secret, with Jami, at Peabody Place. It had closed two weeks ago! The only thing left in there is Coco & Lilly. So sad, that place used to be great! I loved going to Muvico and Jillian's. Not much left to do downtown, except for Beale Street and the Orpheum. What fun places do you go?

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. As always, I enjoy The Bat Cave. I loved London and would like to go back. Going to spend a week in Hot Springs this summer. Mom rented a house on Lake Hamilton. Have been invited to go to Costa Rica later this year. Hope I can go! Would love to be a world traveler - like you!

    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)