Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Any Girl Can Look Glamorous

Any girl can be glamorous. 
All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
Hedy Lamarr 

This is me with my hair blowing in the breeze of the fan upstairs. It's stinking hot up here. It will stay like this until November.

Today was a much better day! We took the Pineapple Upside Down cakes to Blaine's parents and aunt. We then went to Steak and Shake. I had a spicy chipotle burger and fries. We went to Best Buy and dropped off Blaine's computer, it has a cold and needs treatment. It really ticks me off that I have purchased anti-virus software and protection and I still have to have his computer fixed AND I have to pay for it! Arghh!

We headed for Shoe Carnival and Marshall's. Then to Sam's! I love their cold room! I've often thought of going to the lawn chair aisle, grabbing one, and then camping out in the cold room! It's like a giant refrigerator filled with fruits and vegetables. When I hit "the change" I plan on moving in the cold room!

A trip to Wal-Mart and KFC and we were in for the night. For dinner I had a salad and a chicken leg. Now we're watching a movie and thankful for a much better today. I didn't get stuck today :)

~Robin

p.s. Anybody out there have any suggestions for how to fix a garage door that closes and opens right back up? Sometimes we have to click it four times before it finally stays closed. It's really starting to annoy me!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same deal with my garage door. I think I had to reset the code and mess with the electronic eye. You can call "the garage door lady" in Pgould. She'll help you over the phone. Pauletta at Pgould Overhead Doors. She used to teach at the rock. She's Cara Killian's mom (or step-mom). Remember Cara?

    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)