Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby, It's cold outside!

Lemme tell ya, I about froze my nini's off this afternoon. This morning it was warm and I wore sandals, a short little sleeveless dress, and a pair of crop pants. I was super cute. Then the storm hit and apparently the temperature dropped about 50 degrees. I went outside to sell snacks after school and hollered when I opened the door! DANG! But I persevered, because we need the money for our end of the year stuff, and sold Flaming Cheetos, candy, and pickles to all the little children that had some moo-LA!

For breakfast I had half a bologna sandwich with mustard. I ate about 5-10 pork rinds, and at lunch I had spaghetti and meatballs Lean Cuisine. I got super hungry and cooked another Lean Cuisine (Macaroni and Beef in Tomato sauce.) After school we headed to Cracker Barrel. I was wanting some veggies and dumplings! I ate baby carrots, green beans, macaroni and cheese, and a side salad with ranch. I was so full I brought home my dumplings. I'm saving them for later. We also got a piece of pineapple upside down cake to go. What's amazing is that I'm still under my calories for the day!

Wednesday is my next fill. I expect this to provide a kick start to my weight loss. I'm hoping that when I weigh in I'll officially have lost 30 pounds! My scales are still making my head hurt!

As soon as we got home from school, I was in my pajamas! I'm warm, I have a belly full of food, and bedtime will be coming soon!

~Robin

p.s. When you go to the grocery store, what do you call the metal thing you put your stuff in? You know, the one you push with the wheels on the bottom!

5 comments:

  1. I call it a cart. Then I call it, "This damn cart" when it lists to the side and squeeks.

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I call it a buggy. Not sure why, now that I think about it...I guess that's pretty weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call it a cart too..and I'm cracking up over Lisa's comment!! I ALWAYS get that cart, then have kids sitting in/hanging all over it so that makes it even harder. Factor in that I shop a week at a time for 5 people, so it's always super full and SUPER heavy by the time I'm trolling the front looking for a short line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buggy. I try to catch myself and call it a cart.
    The weather went wacko today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call it a buggy too. Makes me feel better to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)