Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Due to the weather we've had this past week, my school's academic awards night was canceled. They decided to reschedule it for Tuesday night, the night of my Pampered Chef party!!! It wouldn't be that big of a deal except that 95% of the folks I invited work with me. Blech!

It's just been one of those days. I should know by Monday evening when the new date will be.

Right now, I'm watching the Royal Wedding. I DVR'd it! The most annoying thing about it all is Katie Couric's voice. Why can't she be quiet?

I had lasagna for lunch. I did eat two portions of salad and 1 1/2 portions of strawberry shortcake :) I gave Blaine my bread and didn't eat any of the sweet potatoes.

Tonight we're planning on going to see a movie and not sure where we're going to eat. I'll do my best to make smart choices!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Hope you don't mind, but I shared your blog site with a few people that I know who are considering lap band. They were anxious to check your site out, so if you see (or have seen) a few new followers, it's b/c of that! --Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!! That's why I started this!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)