Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A charming woman is a busy woman. Loretta Young

It was a busy day and a busy night. First my friend, Sara and her husband, Allen, came over. I had a couple of boiled eggs and leftover ham from breakfast. While Sara and I went to the Weight Watcher Ice Cream Party, Allen and Blaine hung out. The ice cream party was fun. We drank punch and ate a Weight Watcher Ice Cream treat. I ate a turkey hot dog, couple of crackers, and a small amount of pork BBQ. We didn't stay long, I had to get going to my aunt's birthday party.

We went to Wal-Mart and got some stuff for the party, birthday cards, presents, and some other 'necessities', like a new purse :) When we got there, we hugged and kissed everybody, finished cooking up the food, and ATE. I had beef tenderloin, hash brown casserole, steamed veggies, and a roll. I did skip the carrot cake birthday cake and ice cream. I took some pictures and then my camera died, again! I'm getting tired of it. I think (I hope) it's my rechargeable battery. I'm going to get a new battery and see if that fixes things.

Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures tomorrow. I love my family. My aunt Olivia has a special place in my heart. She is everything I want to be. She is such an inspiration and a role model of what a strong woman is.

Tomorrow my in-laws and Blaine's aunt are coming over for 'healthy' lunch. I'm marinating cod fillets in lemon juice and Italian dressing. I'm planning on baking them in the oven. I also have salad fixin's, fresh corn on the cob, green beans, hash brown casserole, and strawberries and cool whip for dessert. I'm planning a nap tomorrow afternoon!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)