Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Duct tape is like the force.






Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

These are not the most flattering pictures, but they are true depictions of my life! Blaine and I have a blast. We act silly and we love each other!

Today was our last day of school this week. Hallelujah! Tomorrow is Earth Day, but more importantly, it is Blaine's birthday! We began celebrating tonight! We went to dinner at Genghis Grill! I had a coupon I'd bought online. I paid $20 and received four $10 gift certificates! Tonight's dinner only cost $14.18+tip! Then we went to Home Depot and I bought some more soil and a new tomato plant. This time I bought one that is mostly grown and already has flowers on it! Hopefully, that will help it to survive my brown thumb!

For breakfast I had a ham sandwich. Lunch was a beef & macaroni tray from the cafeteria. I gave Blaine my roll, but he gave me his deviled egg! It also came with a little salad. I had fat free Pringles and pintos & cheese for snack. My Genghis bowl had polish sausage, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, squash, jalapenos, green onions, and lots of hot seasonings! It was soooo good!

I did get stuck again today. This is getting old. After it happens I'm fine. It happens after the first 3-4 bites. I get 'unstuck' and everything is fine. Today, ham was the culprit. So now, I'm avoiding scrambled eggs and deli ham. It's going to take time, I will get used to the band and how it works best for me!

I plan on having tons of fun tomorrow celebrating Blaine's birthday! I hope he does too!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)