Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Feelin' Groovy

Today is a groovy day! I got on the scales this morning and I've lost 31 pounds. Hopefully, the 300's are gone forever. It's nice to find "new" clothes in the closet that don't depress me when I try and put them on!

I forgot to mention yesterday that we went shopping. We went to Shoe Carnival and I got a new pair of my favorite sandals, Bare Traps. I have never liked wearing flip flops, I don't like the thing that goes between my toes. It rubs and makes my toes hurt. I also have so many problems with my feet that I need a thick sandal with some arch support. Bare Traps are the ones I love! Almost as good as going bare foot! I visited the Ross Dress for Less on Germantown Parkway for the very first time. Oh my! I bought two dresses, set of King size sheets, Make Your Own Salsa planter, and some wall art for under $70!

Today we're going to go to Lowe's or Home Depot to get some "gonna grow tomatoes" supplies! I'm so excited, I hope they produce! I'll be taking pictures and sharing, good or bad!

The weather today is a gift from God. I'm going to go and enjoy it!

This is my theme song for today:
~Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love Simon and Garfunkel!!! This is one of my faves!!
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)