Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Food, Family, Fun

 Doesn't Blaine look thrilled? I'm sure he is on the inside! We were dining at Janssen's Lakefront Restaurant. They have some of the best food anywhere! We went with my sister, Tanya. She had the salmon, Blaine had the NY Strip, and I had the Orange Roughy. We also shared an order of Wham Bam Shrimp. Oh my heavens, everything was so good! I wish I could cook fish as good as Tim does! Everybody was more than pleased with our dinner.
This is a picture of my sister and me. She's the best big sister I could have ever hoped to have! I just noticed that my head is twice the size of hers. I guess that explains why I'm so much smarter! HAH! I wish I saw her and the rest of my family more often. Someday I'll move closer. Until then, we stay at the TDK B&B when we visit. Thanks for being such an awesome sister!

Today I had part of a subway salad with ham, a few chips with salsa and some avocado dip, and part of a tex-mex wrap (minus the wrap). For dinner I had some yummy potato salad, croutons, and cucumbers with ranch, wham bam shrimp, squash/zucchini, and orange roughy. It was all very good. If you are ever in the Greers Ferry area go eat at Janssen's!

Tomorrow we are planning to go visit my niece-in-law and my great-nephew Briggs. I haven't gotten to meet him yet, I'm super stoked!

1 comment:

  1. Not discounting that you are smarter than your sister but you ARE closer to the camera lens. *giggle*
    I dont think I've seen Tanya since your bridal shower?!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)