Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home, Home on the Delta


I didn't weigh this morning, since I wasn't at home. Blaine wasn't feeling well yesterday or this morning. We canceled the trip to see Briggs. I didn't want to risk giving him Blaine's cold. We headed for home after visiting with Dad and Coco and eating lunch at JR's BBQ. I had a piece of catfish, three hush puppies, and a piece of fried corn on the cob. We stopped in Bald Knob to buy strawberries and new potatoes and stopped at Sonic for Ched R Peppers and a slush.

Tonight we are going to have green beans and new potatoes! The slower they cook, the better they taste! I like to add in some garlic and onions. My mouth is watering just thinking about them! I'm going to make Blaine a strawberry cake for his birthday on Friday! I'm going to make another one to take to his sister's house for Easter Lunch.

More later!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... look at the difference in those pix already.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)